The mobile phone signal booster industry has become so saturated. Like the mobile phones themselves, there are certain companies that are at the forefront when it comes to improving your mobile phone’s signal reception.
Wilson Electronics, now known as weBoost, is one of the best mobile phone signal booster manufacturers in the world. Although it is one of the best, some of the original Wilson Electronics stakeholders decided to retain some of the original name in their signal boosters. Hence, the Wilson Pro signal boosters were born.
In this article, we are going to talk about the Wilson Pro 70 Mobile Phone Signal Booster. This signal booster can support up to 4G LTE signals and it also supports older frequencies as well. This means that it not only supports 4G LTE but also 2G and 3G frequencies as well.
Now, the Wilson Pro 70 Mobile Phone Signal Booster is a very, very good signal booster that can be installed in homes. This signal booster can be supplied with different antennas depending on user preference.
What I mean by this is that since there are 2 external antennas that you can use, namely the Omnidirectional and yagi-directional antennas, you can order either of them depending on your usage scenario.
For people who are situated within 30 miles of your mobile phone service provider’s cell towers, the omnidirectional antenna is highly preferred. If, however, you’re situated more than 30 miles from the cell tower, a yagi-directional antenna is much preferred.
The only downside to the yagi-directional external antenna is that it only gets signals from only one direction. Other than that, it is a good external antenna if you’re in really far places.
There are plenty of benefits in using the Wilson Pro 70 Mobile Phone Signal Booster. For one, this signal booster provides you with cleaner and faster data transfers. What this means is that you are assured of better call clarity as well as faster data transfer speeds. Furthermore, as previously mentioned, this signal booster can support 4G LTE signals which is the current standard when it comes to mobile internet connectivity.
So, how do you install the Wilson Pro 70 Mobile Phone Signal Booster? Here are the steps:
- Go to the highest point in your house. If using an omnidirectional antenna, just mount it directly on the rooftop. If using a yagi-directional antenna, use your phone and point it to the direction where you can get the best signal reception. After knowing the best point where you can get good signals, angle the external antenna towards that direction.
- Place the internal antenna on the middle portion of your house for best signal coverage.
- Plug the power supply to the base signal amplifier unit.
- Plug both the internal and external antennas into their respective ports in the signal amplifier.
- Power on the device and wait for 3-5 minutes until the signal booster displays “Boosting Signals”.
The Wilson Pro 70 Mobile Phone Signal Booster is very easy to install and that it is one of the best 4G LTE signal boosters out there on the market today.